Our Auburn Hills, Flint and Gladstone, MI locations are looking for full-time and part-time Notification System Representatives. As a Notification System Representative (NSR) your job will entail receiving calls from homeowners and contractors who intend to excavate, completing specific data fields and entering the information into a computer, including mapping, for transmission to utility owners. As an NSR, following training and a minimum of one year of service, employee’s duties may expand beyond taking calls. A portion of the day may be spent working with Web Ticket, Member Services or the Front Office, depending on the employee’s skill sets and the needs of the company. Most NSRs will work with Web Tickets analyzing and documenting the quality of tickets entered online.
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance, and short and long-term disability after 90 days. A 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is established after one year of service.
Requirements for the position are good attendance, ability to multi-task, typing speed of at least 40 WPM, and strong communication skills. Starting wage is $15.00 per/hr and various shifts available. MISS DIG 811 is a 24-hour 365-day operation, as such employees share in the responsibility of covering the weekend and holiday shifts.
- Must be able to proofread efficiently and accurately with good spelling skills.
- Must have proficient map skills, matching locations on an electronic map with a written description.
- Must be able to analyze, retain information, and exhibit good judgment while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to retain, manage and organize information for easy retrieval.
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions in an accurate, professional, and courteous manner.
- Must be able to handle conflict responsibly.
- Must be able and willing to improve knowledge, communication skills, and production.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be dependable.
- Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org