Remote Ticket Entry
MISS DIG 811 will be transitioning to a new Notification Center platform in December 2021. The Remote Ticket Entry platform will continue to be available to excavators until the transition to the new system is complete.
RTE account applications will no longer be accepted as of September 24th, 2021. Excavators without RTE accounts may continue to use e-Locate to place single address requests or contact the MISS DIG 811 Notification Center at 811 or 800-482-7171 for all requests.
Training will be available for the new system in the coming weeks. Information regarding training and details about the new system transition can be found at https://www.missdig811.org/members/pelican-transition.html
Remote Ticket Entry (RTE) allows authorized contractors and MISS DIG 811 Members to enter Dig Notice requests over the Internet 24/7. With basic access, regular 3 business-day tickets can be entered. RTE Users have convenient access to:
- Ticket Search – View and print tickets you've processed over the last six years
- Excavator Response - Post responses, photos or files to your tickets for documentation purposes
- Positive Response - View utilities posted responses to your ticket requests
- Ticket Entry at your convenience: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Ticket Entry on any computer or laptop, supported with an HTML5 browser
- Near Ticket - See what tickets have been entered in the area near your project
- Damage Information Reporting Tool (DIRT) - Anonymously report any damages or near misses to Michigan Virtual Private Dirt
To place tickets using Remote Ticket Entry, each applicant is required to attend online training.
All tickets must be placed in accordance with the MISS DIG System Inc. rules, regulations, and guidelines, as well as the Michigan state law, Public Act 174.
New!! - Damage Information Reporting Tool (DIRT)
Access via Remote Ticket Entry HELP menu
- Can be used by all excavators
- Does not meet MPSC damage reporting requirements for Facility Owner/Operators currently. MISS DIG 811 is working with the MPSC to streamline the process.
- Will be sent anonymously to Michigan Virtual Private DIRT which is part of the CGA DIRT Collection Report
Already an RTE User?
For RTE Web Ticket Support call 877-647-7344
or contact Stephanie Boe at firstname.lastname@example.org
TICKET ENTRY TRAINING VIDEOS AND GUIDES
February-Working Around Utility Poles
November RTE Forum Video: Mapping a New Street
October Forum Video- Cancel and Replace a Ticket
September RTE 2020 Forum- Mapping an Address with Parcel Data & Identifying the Place
August RTE Forum- Working In Mobile Home Communities and Apartment Complexes
July RTE Forum Video- Open Discussion
June RTE Forum Video- Excavator's Responsibilities.
May 2020 Refresher
April 2020- Help Tab Features
March 2020- Ingredients of a Quality Ticket
Feb 2020- See Locate Info
Jan 2020- Map Tools and Features
Dec 2019- Ticket Search & Adding Attachments
Mapping Part 1: Map Toolbar
Mapping Part 2: Navigation Menu
The Near Ticket
RTE & DSG users now have access to this feature on their ticket entry screen.
Once you have mapped your ticket, click on Near Tkt. It will show you all other tickets placed near yours, along with the work area that you drew on the map.
Click on the numbers listed on the left under the map.
You will get information such as: What is being done and which contractor is doing the excavation?
Start using NEAR TICKET and find out how useful it can be for you!!!